National Conference 2015
34th Annual National Conference – 2015 will be held at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The details of the Conference will be communicated later on.
National Institute of Personnel Management is the premier all-India Institute of professionals engaged in personnel management, industrial relations, labour welfare and human resources development. NIPM is a professional, non-profit-making society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1960.
It has a nation-wide membership of over 8,000 Individual Members and over 250 Institutional members spread over 49 chapters.NIPM was established in the year 1980, after the merger with the erstwhile IIPM (founded in 1948 at Calcutta, now Kolkata) and NILM (established in 1950 at Bombay, now Mumbai). .. Read More
- Launch of NIPM e-Newsletter – April 2015, Volume I
We are extremely glad to inform you that we have launched the maiden NIPM e-Newsletter at Kerala Chapter Office by Prof. Biju Varkey, IIM Ahemadabad today, the 17th April 2015 at 07:30 PM. Continue reading
- Journal Personnel Today (Half Yearly)
The quality of the Articles published in the Journal continued to received high appreciation due to the sustained efforts put in by the Editor-in-Chief and the Editorial Board. All Chapters are now supplied with a complimentary copy of Personnel Today
- Chapter Bi Monthly/Monthly/Quarterly News Letter
Chapters publishes Bi Monthly/Monthly/Quarterly newsletters to regularly update the members and associates of NIPM about the various activities and also about the know how and interesting news in the human resources development. Particulars of the Journals / Newsletters & Bulletins
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management conducted by National Institute of Personnel Management
The Course In view of its emphasis on professional excellence and wide network throughout the country, the Govt. of India as well as almost all the states of the country look at NIPM as a body of expert in the
Latest AT NIPM
- Launch of NIPM e-Newsletter - April 2015, Volume I
- CONDOLENCE MESSAGE FOR LATE DR. SUNIL KUMAR
- Western regional conference to be held on 23rd & 24th January, 2015
- Recommendations / outcome of / by the respective Committees for the Awards
- NIPM Membership Month to be observed in January every year from 2014 onwards
National President's Message
Be a Member of NIPM
The membership of NIPM is a recognition of the high standards of your professional attainments and...
Mr R Mohan Das, Director (Personnel & IR), Coal India Ltd. has been elected as a Vice-President of the ...Read More