Post: Manager (Accounts & Admin)
1. Look after both the Finance & Accounts and other related matters of NIPM i.e. National Office and DPM Trust. Handle all the matters related to Income Tax, GST, and other Taxation matter and Statutory Compliances
2. Day to day administration of the National Office including supervision and monitoring the work of the National Office Staff, maintaining discipline of the National Office and regular updating of all records of the National Office.
3. Handling various types of jobs related to working of the National Council as well as National Office i.e. meetings of the National Council, Board of Studies, Board of Trustee, etc.
4. Coordination and interaction with the Chapters and the National Council Members and to provide them the necessary assistance/service as and when required.
5. Respond to the queries of the General Members and also of the concerned Chapters/National Council Members.
6. Coordinating with Higher Officials for facilitating in conducting Management Development Programme on behalf of the Institute and related matters including publication of institute journals/publications.
7. Dealing with all legal matters related to NIPM and Chapters from time to time in consultation with Higher Officials & Legal Experts.
8. Any other matter entrusted by higher authorities.
9. Reporting to: Hony. General Secretary
10. Qualification: B.Com or M.Com or MBA (Finance) or any chartered financial qualifications like ICAI, ICSI, and ICWAI etc.
11. Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Finance & Accounts area with specific domains mentioned in job description including administration field must have adequate knowledge in computer (MS-Office etc.) & Tally.
CTC : 5 lakhs per annum
Age : Minimum 28 years as on 1st July 2019
Date : 28.07.2019
Time : 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Venue : National Office
Address : National Institute of Personnel Management
Southend Conclave, Tower Block, 3rd Floor,
1582, Rajdanga Main Road, Kolkata–700 107
Contact : 7003607395